Wednesday, October 13, 2010

leaving~

i hv been lived in dis world for 19 years jor...in btwn i face sum important leaving in my life...

at 1st, i leave my favourite sport dat is judo whn i was f5 bcoz of facing stupid spm...hehe...miss de time during training v all my beloved frens...although d training is tough, we enjoyed a lot...hope we cn have such time once again...hehe

second important leaving in my life is leaving kampar after my foundation study...at kampar, i knew lots of my best bros, frens,sum1...hehe...last mon sum of them cum visited me in penang...rili touch...de time playing v them i will nvr 4get...hehe...we had have nice time 2gether...duno whn will b de next gathering v them....hope it will cum as soon as possible...hehe

duno i still nid to pass hw mani times of leaving in my life...bt wad i wan to say is juz i will keep all de memories in my heart 4ever....hehe




hope she is alright in her hometown...take care~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment