Thursday, November 4, 2010

errr....

yesterday finish my 2nd sub ady...
duno y my hand sudden cnnt use any effort to write during de exam
jz cnt write much
although i noe hw to do de question
bt sad to say that i cnnt write out de ans...
duno wad happen to my hand
haiz...hope still cn pass it ba...

de last sub will b on nx wed n fri
hope my hand wun encounter de same pblm ba

2day my bro bec frm kl...rili long time din c him le
bt jz as normal, we nvr chat...mayb dis is de custom of my family ba
we jz cnnt lk other family cn chat within de members...
anyway, hope all my sis n bro r hapi always...


my mum call me go work after my exam...haiz
i jz hv 3 weeks sem break onli bt still hv to work...
ntg i cn do bt jz to accept it...
i noe they r preparing me to face de situation whn i go into de society...

err...recently sum pblm cum to me...
mk me feel very fan a...
duno wad should i do aso...
i jz hope dat my decision wun hurt any person ba...
i jz cn try to minimize de feeling of hurt dat i caused...

noeing all my kampar fren n yt facing a busy life in utar...
ntg i cn help them
jz wish them hapi oways ba...
hehe


你要开心哦~

No comments:

Post a Comment