Sunday, November 14, 2010

mood down...

yesterday
whn i at kampar,
my sis sms me say dat dad enter hospital again
my brain totally blank, duno wad should do...
luckily joseph still cn b calm n ask me straight go bec
n help me plan hw to send yt bec
rili thx him a lot
boy a(yt) rili feel paiseh to u...
nid u go bec urself...
rili paiseh ya

whn reach penang, i straight rush to hospital,
my sis say dad currently in icu...
i totally panic dat time y my dad will b sudden bcum so serious...
jz mum is allowed to go in...
so we just wait at outside...
mum say dad is overworked mking him blood pressure sudden raise to high...
doc say father still nid in further observing...


whn i heard it,
i feel so guilty,
my mum last time ady call me dun study le
go help dad during my foundation time in utar...
if last time, i consent v my mum,
mayb my dad wun bcum so serious ba...

dis time my mum din say much to me about it anymore,
bt frm her eyes n de way she spoke,
i cn feel dat wad she wan me to do act...
haiz...

stayed at thr until late in nite
mum call us go bec 1st
jz she stay at thr is enuf ady
so ltr i will b go to hospital to replace my mum

act my dad n my mum jz wish dat they cn go over de world once my dad retired...
dream n family
haiz...


dun hv de mood to think it...
jz hope my dad will b alright soon...


thx 4 my frens dat worry me n aso my dad....
thx 4 de wishes frm u all
i m alright...
dun worry me...



haiz....

No comments:

Post a Comment