Saturday, December 4, 2010

friendship 4ever^^

haha...
2day go out v sum of my secondary frens...
during de school time, we all r close frens...
bt after graduate, we seldom meet le...
2day meet v 1 of my best fren, yong lin...
almost 1 n half year din c dao him le ba...
at 1st, i still worry bout thr will b no topic among us...
bt at last, it ends up v lots of joys n happiness...
hope dat we still hv more gathering ba...
suddenly feel lk i get bec all my penang frens ady...
it is bcoz last year i went to kampar study thus thr r no gathering time 4 us...
bt recently, we play ball together, shoot each other, perling...
mk all of us refresh bec all de memory in secondary school...
we ponteng class together, kacau teachers, go discipline room together n so much other memories...
hope dat our friendship will b last ever^^



haha...
2day so lucky leh...
c dao siu mui mui...
she sms me asking me whether i m in sunway o nt...
bt dat time i watching movie in cinema...
after movie,
i go look 4 her...
she so xin fu leh...
eating dinner v her dear poh poh...
haha...
she said she saw my car coz their car park at de same level v me...
long time din c her ady...
although last time i went bec kampar aso din c dao her...
although jz few minutes of chatting,
i rili appreciate it...





haha...
i wan b hapi everyday...
wahahahha...
frens,
i would glad to hv all of u as my frens,
u all mk my life b so wonderful...
friendship 4ever^^

No comments:

Post a Comment