Wednesday, December 22, 2010

new frens^^

err...
wc cum penang on dis mon..
on that day, after i finish my class i straight go meet him in new world park...
stay around 30 min den i go home le...
he asked me to go to his hotel to overnite bt because of in that nite i gt dinner n sum assignment nid to do, so i cnt mk it...
tuesday, i stil busy v my class, assignment n sum other thgs...
2day is his last day staying in penang le...
in the morning, while i m on de way to my campus,
i sms him, n suddenly he asked me to bring him go butterworth eat...
thus i decided to skip my class...
we go eat dim sum...
his frens r rili nice...
easy to mix...
jz a few moment i cn mix v them, chat v them...
they r rili nice...
hapi to noe all of them...
as i promised, i will go melaka visit them whn i m free...
haha...
although jz a short moment gathering v them, i enjoy de moment well...

wc,
haha...
ur hair style n color quite nice...
rili leng zai a lot le leh...
wad i jz wanna to tell u that u r oways my best fren...
u r de 2nd person who understand me well other than joseph...
lastly,
all de best in ur study n hope u cn adopt well in new environment...
let us meet in melaka in future...
nice to meet all of ur frens^^

No comments:

Post a Comment