Monday, January 24, 2011

finally~

took my 1st sem result ady...
3 subject with the total of 6 paper i took in last sem...
haha...
failed 1 sub..
bt i din feel sad v it at all...
coz i aldry planning to drop this sub...
now it cn b a strong excuse for me to drop it...
literature in english........bye bye...bye bye mrs phatia...
wahahahaha...
for the other 2 subject,
jz passed it bt not scored well...
it is the worst result i had ever get in my 19 years of living...
haiz...
law paper i still feel satisfaction v it....
but business study, i hv strong confidence towards this sub,
but in the end, i nt get the result as what i dream off...
haiz...


watever la,
it aldry passed...
now i jz wan to enjoy my hong kong trip v my family...
damn nt syok leh...
my bro cn bring his gf go along v us...
pek chek a...


did a lot of shopping,
bt in the end buy nothing...
the time is closer n closer...
i hv to do shopping in this week...
if not i will b naked in hong kong...



sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!

No comments:

Post a Comment