Wednesday, January 12, 2011

幸福xD

haha...
幸福不是必然的,
勇敢的追求属于自己的幸福吧!!!

时间过得真快!!!
一个月已经过去了...
life is passed so meaningful for me...
wahahaha...

as normal,
my daily activity is just go school for lesson den beck home...
these kind of life really irritating me...
haha...
bt recently got a lot of events...
for me r just quite fun...
brought a new hp...
quite ok for me...
n i thk it is worth...
last year count down i jz freeze myself in de house
as i went out everyday before de day...


2nite went for my fren's company annual dinner...
haha..
every1 r tying to update the news by tricking each other...
the moment is nice especially everyone r trying to catch de inner meaning of the words...
haha...
duno gt ppl knowing my inner thinking o not...
wahhaha...



boy,
i update already...
wahahaa...
long time din chat v u le...
whn wanna chat v me dis old fren...
haha...


勇敢追求自己的幸福吧!!!
i will oways b de one support u...
all de best^^

No comments:

Post a Comment